Purchase and refund policy
Terms and conditions
In these Terms and Conditions:
‘products’ and ‘goods’ includes vouchers and discounts.
‘ATCP’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ means Astor Terrace Car Park Pty Ltd.
2.1 These Terms and Conditions apply to any purchase of goods or products from ATCP.
2.2 These Terms and Conditions may be amended periodically and you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments if you use the website after those amendments have been posted.
3. Contract and price
3.1 All prices are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST, unless otherwise indicated.
3.2 Description of goods, products and prices may be subject to change or correction at any time without notice. Although we seek to ensure information is correct, we make no representation or warranty as to information being accurate or complete. If we discover an error, we will try to notify you as soon as possible and allow you to cancel your order and obtain a refund if desired.
3.4 By submitting an order you warrant that:
- you are capable of entering into a legally binding contract with ATCP,
- you are authorised and able to make payment via the method you have chosen,
- the information you have provided is correct, and
- your purchase is not made for the purpose of commercial resale.
3.5 By submitting an order you are aware that:
- pre-paid vouchers are valid for a maximum of twelve months from print date unless otherwise shown on voucher,
- pre-paid vouchers reduce the parking time by a maximum of 16 hours, standard rates apply after this period,
- standard car park operations and conditions apply,
- vouchers must be used at the time of payment and can not be retroactively applied to paid tickets,
- pre-paid vouchers are subject to availability, not valid with any other offer and are not redeemable for cash,
- vouchers must be used in conjunction with a valid entry ticket,
- the buyer agrees not sell the any voucher except with the prior written consent of ATCP,
- vouchers can only be used one time and will become void after the first use unless otherwise stated in writing by ATCP,
- offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice, and
- if a valid entry ticket cannot be produced at the time of payment than the lost ticket rate advertised at entry must be paid.
4. Payment method
Payment can be made with valid credit cards (Visa, MasterCard). Payment is due within 14 days of order.
5.1 Delivery of goods will usually take place 2 to 10 working days after acceptance of an order. However sometimes goods or products can be temporarily or permanently unavailable. ATCP is not liable for any loss arising from delays in delivery or failure to deliver (although you may request a refund if you do not receive goods properly ordered: see section 6 below).
5.2 We do not ship goods to addresses outside Australia.
5.3 While we take care in delivering the goods, we do not take any responsibility for the loss or destruction of goods after they have been delivered.
6. Refund/cancellation policy
6.1 Should you receive incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, please email ATCP within 7 days of receipt and we will arrange, as appropriate and depending on availability, a goods exchange, credit or refund. We may require return to us of the goods with proof of purchase before actioning an exchange, credit or refund request. We will be pleased to consider exchange, credit or refund for other reasons, but the decision whether to grant this will be at our discretion. Any refund will be made using your original payment method or another method at our discretion.
6.2 To claim a refund, exchange, credit or for further information please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Warranties and liabilities
7.1 ATCP excludes any condition or warranty, unless it is expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or is by law incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification.
7.2 ATCP will under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising in relation to any transaction entered into, or any goods or products purchased, through this website.
ATCP respects your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information provided by you to us.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.